Martini Blue V-Series Coolant 20lt
Long Life Coolant Concentrate
Make 4 interest-free payments of $37.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
Martini V-Series Coolant is a blend of organic and inorganic corrosion inhibitors and ethylene glycol that provides excellent corrosion protection and anti-freeze/anti-boil protection for all types of petrol, diesel and LP gas engines in light commercial and passenger vehicles.
- Provides protection for passenger and light commercial vehicles for maximum of 60,000kms or 36 months Excellent protection of all metals commonly found in the engine cooling system.
- Maximises fuel economy by keeping the engine at the optimum operating temperature.
- Protects against scale, rust and residue buildup. ? Provides lubrication to water pump seals.
- Formulated tested and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.
- Maintains a Reserve Alkilinity of 10 for maximum Acid Corrosion Protection.
- Complies with Australian Standards AS2108-2004 (Type A)
- Meets and exceeds the following performance and specification requirements of most major engine manufacturers for passenger and light commercial vehicles including General Motors, Ford, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Toyota . ASTMs D1384, D1881, D2809, D2570, D1287, D1121, D3634, D4340 AS2108 - 2004 (Type A) and most international performance specifications.
Check manufacturers recommendation for concentration rate. Generally 30-50%.
Availiable in various sizes and colours please refer to below chart for part number.
|Unit Of Measure||20lt|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Martini Racing Products Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.