Martini Super Kool Racing Coolant 350mlRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Or 4 interest-free payments of $8.74 with Learn more.In Stock
Super Kool Road & Track Engine Coolant
Martini Super Kool technology has been extensively tested and its performance proven in one of the harshest test beds in the world, Indy style racing cars. Utilising this technology and tested under extreme road and racing conditions, Martini Super Kool is specifically formulated to prevent overheating and corrosion in today’s high performance road and track racing engines. It is particularly effective at preventing electrochemical corrosion of lightweight alloy metals.
Most heat is transferred in a cooling system by convection from hot metal to a cooler liquid as in the engine block or from a hot liquid to cooler metal surfaces, as in the radiator. Water has excellent heat transfer properties in its liquid state but its very high surface tension makes it difficult to release water vapour from the metal surface. Under heavy load conditions, most of the heat in the cylinder head is transferred by localised boiling at hot spots, even though the bulk of the cooling solution is below the boiling point.
Super Kool’s unique formulation is designed to reduce the surface tension of water by a factor of two, which means that much smaller vapour bubbles will be formed. Vapour bubbles on the metal surface create an insulating layer, which impedes heat transfer. Releasing these vapour bubbles from the metal surface can improve the heat transfer properties in this localised boiling region by as much as 15%
Benefits of Martini Super Kool:
- Increases the “wetting” ability of water by up to 100%
- Dramatically improves speed of heat transfer
- Reduces cylinder head temperatures
- Prevents high temperature coolant foaming
- Permits more spark advance for increased horsepower and torque
- Reduces rust, corrosion and electrolysis of all metals
- Reduces high temperature cavitation corrosion
- Concentrated road and track formulation provides treat rate of 50ml per litre or 350ml bottle up to 7lt capacity
- Provides long term acid corrosion protection and has an excellent service life of 5 years or 250,000kms
- Water based Non-glycol forumula means if spilt on the track it will quickly evaporate leaving no oily residue
|Unit Of Measure||350ml|
Martini Racing Corrosion InhibitorBy: Barry Cady on 22 August 2018This product is currently in my R33 GTR being recommended by the people who did my dyno-tune and service and have bought this product for top-up purposes. Price was good and delivery was as predicted