Martini Super Dot 4 Brake Fluid 1lt
Or 4 interest-free payments of $4.99 with Learn more.Sold Out - Backorder Available
Martini SD-400 Dot 4 Brake Fluid
Brake fluid for hydraulic brake and clutch systems with a boiling point at least 280°C and a wet boiling point of at least 155°C.
Important product features:
- Meets the Standards of IS 8654, FMVSS116 & SAE J 1703.
- It has been formulated from glycol ether. It contains Glycols as lubricants, effective corrosion inhibitors and Antioxidants.
- It has high heat stability.
- Protects metal brake system parts from corrosion especially for ferrous and non ferrous.
- Gently swells rubber seals to enhance sealing & prevent system leaks.
- Lubricates moving parts to prolong service life.
- Good Low temperature performance.
- Flows smoothly in Hot or Cold conditions.
Physical & Chemical Parameters:
|Colour||Clear pale yellow|
|Viscosity @-40c||1800 Max|
|Viscosity @100c||1.5 Min|
|Dry Boiling Point||280c Min|
|Wet Boiling Point||155 Min|
Size and part no. chart:
|Unit Of Measure||1lt|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Martini Racing Products Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.