Martini SD-300 Dot 3 Brake Fluid
Brake fluid for hydraulic brake and clutch systems with a boiling point at least 205°C and a wet boiling point of at least 140°C.
Important product features:
- High heat stability.
- Protects metal brake system parts from corrosion especially for ferrous and non ferrous.
- Gently swells rubber seals to enhance sealing & prevent system leaks.
- Lubricates moving parts to prolong service life.
- Good low temperature performance.
- Flows smoothly in Hot or Cold conditions.
Physical & Chemical Parameters:
|Colour||Clear to amber|
|Viscosity @ -40c||1500 Max|
|Viscosity @ 100c||1.5 Min|
|Dry Boiling Point||205c Min|
|Wet Boiling Point||140c Min|
|Unit Of Measure||1lt|
Brake fluidBy: Brian on 25 November 2018Changed my fluid in a diahatsu charade. Test on bottle on opening was perfect. Very good value and quick delivery