Threebond Gasket Remover 420mlRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
Pando 391D Gasket Remover
Pando 391D is an aerosol type heavy-duty agent to remove old liquid gasket, solid gasket, packings and sealing materials simply by spraying.
Now it has become possible to spend less time and work form this troublesome job. It can be also used for peeling off of paint, old oil and baked on carbon
A spray of the powerful aerosol-type Pando 291D gasket remover quickly and easily strips off the sticking liquid gasket, solid gasket, packing and sealing compound.
- Just a simple spraying of Pando 291D will strip off the liquid gasket, solid gasket, packing annd sealing agent which are firmly stuck and are difficult to remove.
- Time and labour required for such a stripping work can be greatly reduced.
- Pando 291D does not attack metal, stone, glass or wood.
- For stripping off liquid gasket, packing and sealing compound firmly stuck to flanged faces or screw portions.
- For removing carious coating materials
- For stripping off firmly stuck oil or scorched carbon.
Directions for Use
- Shake the aerosol can throughlt before use.
- Before spraying Pando 391S, except for coated areas to be removed, be sure to cover all other locations with newspaper, etc.
- Spray an appropriate quantity of Pando 391D on the stuck substance.
- The stuck substance will swell up and softens in 5 to 10 minutes. Remove it with a knife, etc.
- Wear protective glasses when using Pando 391D.
Pando 391D attacks the coated surface, plastics and rubbers. When the remover deposits on them, they may swell up or dissolve in some cases.
Avoid skin contact with Pando 391D. It is extremely dangerous when it enters the eye. Therefore, pay utmost attention to the spraying direction. Should it enter the eye, immediately wash it off with a large quantity of water.
Keep in a cold and dark place where it will not be exposed to direct sunlight.
- 11 month unopened when stored at 5~35°C.
- Available in volume size of 420 ml can.
Threebond Gasket RemoverBy: Nev Gordon on 17 September 2018Thanks for the great offer and super fast postage !! I have used the product to remove my powder coating and it worked great .. It is probably about 4 times faster that the paint stripper as it goes right through the powder coating , as the paint stripper was only taking a small layer off the top each time ...